Multimedia Designer Intern
- Creating web design, multimedia graphics, logos, digital images for the purpose of animation.
- Creating artwork to be used in video content.
- Creating animated sequences using computer software.
- Create engaging presentations of images and information for various media including the Social Media, E-Newsletter, Instant Messaging and other digital platforms.
- Work closely with a wide range of clients including famous brands.
- Working with Content Strategist to ensure quality of deliverable are up to client’s standard.
- Maintain and strengthen the quality of the overall agency creative output.
- Prepare graphics artwork for all social media platforms including but not limited to IG, FB etc.
- Produce graphic artwork for marketing promotional materials and visual merchandising for digital publishing.
- Involves brainstorming sessions with other multimedia designers to decide upon the creative direction of a given project.
- At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- Standard Adobe Creative Suite tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Flash, and After Effects.
- Open to learn new skill and explore new ways of creativity.
- Full of awesome ideas and being able to complete the work independently as well as with the team members.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin/Bahasa Melayu.
Preferred qualification and experience
- Knowledge in HTML5